Vitamin B12: The sources, the supplements and the benefits...
Vitamin B12 works in the body to break down the glucose from the foods you eat
and convert it into energy, studies have shown that a higher intake of Vit B12 can
help your body to get more energy out of your food and give you an energising boost!
How do you get it?
Vitamin B12 is found solely in animal based foods; red meats, poultry, fish and dairy.
Your body can't produce it all on it's own so if it's been a while since your last burger
or fish and chips, or if you are vegetarian/vegan, you may run the risks
of suffering from low vitamin B12 levels.
Reon Energise contains 50% RDA for B12 and is the perfect way
to maintain healthy levels of this vitamin!
FIND OUT HOW REON ENERGISING B12 SUPPLEMENTS CAN HELP YOU!
Why the Vitamin B12?
Choose your flavour...
Why use Reon Energise?
A little more science for you...
How do I know if I'm suffereing from a B12 deficiency?
- Vision loss
- Heart palpitations and shortness of breath
- Depression, memory loss, and behavioral changes
- Paleness of skin and anemia
- Weakness, tiredness, or lightheadedness
- Bowel problems including constipation, diarrhea or loss of appetite
- Nerve problems such as, tingling sensations, weakness and problems walking
I want to stay healthy, what are the benefits of B12?
- Boost your red blood cell count and prevent anemia
- Improve your bone health and density
- Reduce the degeneration of your eyesight
- B12 is a main contributor to the production of serotonin in the body (the happy chemical) more B12 means better moods and less risk of depression!
- Improve your memory: B12 deficiency has been linked to loss of neurons in the brain, by keeping up your levels of B12 you can boost your memory performance.
- Boost your skin, hair and nail health (yes B12 effects these too)
- Boost your energy levels